Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Hey Y'all!

Guess who's bloggin again? This girl right here. Over the last 5 or 6 years I've blogged here and there but once I started going back to school I stopped completely. Lots of things have happened since I last blogged and I'm in need of an outlet persay and it's so much easier for our family and friends who are all over the world to keep up with us. So there you have it. If you want to know what's going on in our lives then come here to find out. Or give me a call.......not really, I don't like talking on the phone too much, but I'm always open to texting. I'm a texting fool.

More than likely if your here it's because you know us, but in case you managed to stumble across this blog somehow here's a little introduction:

This is me (Sasha) and my hot husband (Chris, Red Headed Fox or RHF). We've been married for about 9 1/2 years and couldn't be happier. He's in the good 'ol Army and I'm a stay at home mom.


Somewhere in between three year long (sometimes a little longer) deployments, numerous training exercises, schools, and moving all over the united states we managed to make these adorable little people (Kaylee & Harper). They. Are. Awesome.


We've also went through 2 pregnancy losses this year which has been extremely tough, but I'm sure I'll get more into that later.

I also feel the need to say that I blog the way I talk, which can be at times a little on the "not very lady like" and "cuss like a sailor" side. Sorry. It's the way I am, you can take it or leave it.

So before I publish this blog and go fold laundry I would just like to tell you thank you for stopping by and feel free to leave me a comment and let me know you were here.

Laters.

3 comments:

  1. Marie was here! I'm so glad you are blogging again. You are awesome and I ❤ you. I'm also a texting fool, we should be textin' buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 you too Marie and I agree!

    Thanks Amy! :)

    ReplyDelete